Expand resources and fill gaps
Tell us where it hurts — our services can help. Maybe it’s brand voice consistency. An aging website. Resources stretched to the max. Content demands can overwhelm your hardworking team. Get quality content and services that meet project demands and move you toward your goals. Just ask our clients.
Here are some of the things we do best:
- Create, refresh and overhaul website content for healthcare organizations — both large and small
- Write content for:
- Conditions, treatments and procedures
- Physician bios
- Patient stories
- Video scripts
- Ads, marketing, collateral and high-profile reports
- Audit content and develop content strategies for website updates and migrations
- Edit and proofread content from your marketing team or other colleagues
- Develop blogs and social media content
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Create custom training courses for your marketing staff
To get where you’re going you have to know where you are. We’ll help you decide where to scale back or beef up.You’ll get the full picture of your content, so you can focus on what’s needed. Our audits look for gaps and duplication, identify and replace what’s outdated and show you what can be refreshed and reused. We dig deep to help make your content the most effective it can be.
Strategy is the heart of the well-executed project: creating the best plan to target and engage your audiences. If your project needs a solid content strategy to reach consumers, we’ll develop one that’s based on what we learn about your audiences’ needs and the challenges you can help them solve.
Our project managers are leaders in scheduling, managing documents and tasks, quality assurance, tracking costs and maximizing our content resources. As a seamless part of your team, we’ll see your projects through to successful completion.
Writing is our superpower. Our writing team has experience with healthcare projects large and small, and even if your needs change mid-project, you’ll find us nimble and adaptable. We operate within tight timelines, collaborate with multiple partners, and create major amounts of effective custom content. That’s powerful stuff.
Content can’t shine without a spotlight on every part of it. Our content editors do more than catch typos and check grammar. They have the marketing savvy and strong awareness of your overall business goals, project strategy and desired outcome to polish content until it sparkles.
Two ways to train:
- Ask about in-person training sessions that we can customize for your group.
- Sign up for WonderWriter Academy to give your team access to a robust field guide about how to write engaging, effective healthcare content. Training includes video lectures, self-study, assignments, peer discussions, emails and texts over several weeks.