Internal communications content
When employees connect with your vision and share its purpose, they become more unified and loyal to your organization. Effective internal communication strategies help inspire top-notch performance, positively influence change and retain employees.
Employees who don’t connect with your internal narrative, or aren’t exposed to one, might be less likely to care about their performance. They may feel disengaged or even end up at cross-purposes with the organization’s goals.
WriterGirl’s versatile team of content developers understands the nuances of effective internal comms support and how to build belief in your brand. We fulfill your strategy by:
- Clearly interpreting your internal communications goals
- Coordinating your internal brand campaign with your external campaign
- Interviewing company stakeholders and staff
- Maintaining a consistent brand voice using your organization’s style guide
Internal comms content that unites your organization
Guided by your comms strategy, we’ll weave your brand narrative into the fabric of the company through various employee touchpoints. You can count on WriterGirl to cut through on-the-job noise by developing compelling content for:
- Employee health and wellness campaigns
- M&A communications
- New hire onboarding and welcome kits
- Urgent notifications such as communications during a crisis
- Video scripts