At @WriterGirlAssoc, we recently attended Ragan’s Health Care Communicators conference at Johns Hopkins Medical Center in Baltimore. We loved going to the sessions and then, tweeting about them. Here are a few of our favorite tweets from #raganhealthcare.
1. @Lisa_Palacios: Having employees be part of your brand and understand it makes them ambassadors for your brand.
2. @mollyr: TL; DR = Too long, didn’t read. Attention spans are shrinking. Present content accordingly.
5. @CTrappe: Blogging can establish physicians as public thought leaders.
6. @JessicaMortvedt: Great tip by Sue Klein: “Consumers will choose you because you have engaged them w/ credible content and answers to questions.”
8. @webscribe: “If content is king, technology is queen.”
10. @AdrinaWa “Create content to attract patients before they are patients!”