- April 12, 2017
- Posted by: Kirsten Lecky, Director of Business Development
- Category: Uncategorized
Here at WriterGirl, we like hitting the open road, meeting our content partners in person, sharing our knowledge and staying up-to-date on the latest best practices in the ever-changing healthcare marketing industry. The next few months take WriterGirl across the country to attend an exciting mix of industry events.
If you are in the area and looking for enjoyable learning opportunities — come meet us!
Here is the schedule of our events:
- April 18-21, 2017 – Annual NACCDO/PAMN Conference in Lexington, KY
- May 8-10, 2017 – 22nd Annual Healthcare Marketing & Physician Strategies Summit in Austin, TX
- May 24, 2017 – Iowa Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations (ISHMPR) Spring Conference in West Des Moines, IA
- June 5-7, 2017 – Hospital Marketing National in Atlanta, GA
- June 7-9, 2017 – New England Society for Healthcare Communications (NESHCo) Spring Conference in Falmouth, MA
The agendas at each event are jam packed with excellent presentation topics and case studies from leading health systems and vendor partners. And — at ISHMPR and NESHCo, WriterGirl will be speaking and sharing some tips to manage the overwhelming demand for content development. Don’t miss out!
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to coordinate some fun.